The ICWN100 device is designed to provide communication between a controller (slave) computer (master) according to the MODBUS protocol. It is often used for remote access to a controller, via a computer with specialized software or a SCADA system.
- Network interface - Ethernet 10Mbit / s
- Serial interface - RS485
- Supply voltage - 9 ... 32Vdc
- Maximum current consumption - <2W;
- Overall dimensions - 86 x 35 x 58 mm
- Ambient air temperature - from -40 ° C to + 65 ° C
- Relative humidity - from 40 to 80%